Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
This forum is a place where people who love Shih Tzu can gather together to chat and discuss the breed, share experiences and offer advice.
Please remember that this is not a medical site and any advice offered is not in any way meant to replace the diagnosis or treatment provided by a vet. If you are ever in any way worried about the health of your animal you should seek the advice of a vet immediately.
Our number 1 rule here is RESPECT!
- Please refrain from posting judgmental or hurtful topics or replies.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and ways of doing things.
- Try not to post anything you would not like to read about yourself.
- This forum is for people who want to discuss the breed which owns and loves them.
- Let's keep it a friendly place where newcomers to the breed can get the advice they need without feeling uncomfortable.
3. Multiple Accounts/ Account Sharing
- Please refrain from using abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene,
threatening, offensive, and racist comments.
- We reserve the right to deny access to this forum to anyone who violates these rules.
4. Objectionable Material
- You may not create multiple accounts or share your account with anyone else.
- Please keep your password to yourself.
5. Member Disputes
- Please do not post any material that may contain pornography, foul language,animal cruelty etc.
- It will be removed.
6. Copyright and Other Issues
- You are solely responsible for your interactions between other Shih Tzu Whisper members.
- If for any reason you find you may not agree with someone or something, please use constructive criticism.
- Even though we respect the right to difference of opinions we ask that you, please, refrain from personal attacks.
- However, if any member is found to be harassing or threatening other members within a thread or through our private messaging service then we reserve the right to restrict access to the forum to that member. Membership will be revoked and IP and email addresses banned.
Now that is done, we would like to welcome you aboard and hope you enjoy your stay with us!
- Whilst Google is a wonderful thing, it is not permitted to copy and paste other peoples' advice and opinions as your own.
- Anyone found plagiarising in this way will be denied
access to the forum.
- Before cross posting from another forum, permission from the original
poster should be sought.
- Equally, it is common courtesy to credit posts here if you are sharing that information elsewhere.
- It is also considered bad form to copy someone's post here and paste it as your own elsewhere without acknowledgement.