Shih Tzu Whispers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sleep Well
To sad to help  EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 3:29 pm by simbalove

» Hi New Member
To sad to help  EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 4:51 pm by simbalove

»  WE HAVE A WINNER OF THE CHRISTMAS PHOTO COMPETITION
To sad to help  EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 3:44 pm by TracyDi

» MY BEAUTIFUL BOY JOSH
To sad to help  EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 12:42 pm by simbalove

» welcome libgor
To sad to help  EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:12 pm by Michele

» Little Guy in Swansea needs a new home
To sad to help  EmptyWed May 24, 2017 11:19 am by simbalove

» Hi my 2 well I think Shih tzus
To sad to help  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 9:34 pm by Michele

» Welcome Wedgiewolves
To sad to help  EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:01 pm by sands-62

» Welcome Sally
To sad to help  EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 7:11 pm by simbalove

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

To sad to help

+5
CrystalUK
sujay
AJ
simbalove
Liz b
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

To sad to help  Empty To sad to help

Post by Liz b Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:59 pm

Someone made contact with me via facebook. There 17 old niece brought a shih tzu pup over Xmas. Long story short can't handle a pup to long haired etc 
I don't really know her but she knows I have a shih tzu which in it self is not something should go by 
They want rid I directed then to charity and rescue can't be arsed because they want money for it. 10 wk old boy gold black mask called Percy 
I said well homecheck an sell I will help ..... So advertised on fb :-( said prob not the best crowd she has been flooded with can I have for free an 100 quid take it off ya hands 

I am sick of ppl treating these animals like beeeeeppppp and today I am super upset so don't really need this pants 
She even tried to cut it's hair but lucky was stopped.

They r turning for me for help. The breeder will not take back
Liz b
Liz b
Best In Show
Best In Show

Registration date : 2012-02-13
Number of posts : 1515

Back to top Go down

To sad to help  Empty Re: To sad to help

Post by simbalove Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:53 pm

For God's sake why don't people do the research first and put their bloody brains in gear?  Aw sweetheart that is the last thing you need today teddy hug . Hopefully the rescue group on fb will get wind and step in. Poor little puppy. I don't understand how anyone could part with one. Any time I have had a puppy my maternal instinct kicks in. It makes me mad too hun xxx
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Registration date : 2008-09-18
Number of posts : 10573

http://shihtzuwhispers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz b Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:01 pm

Been in contact not willing to give to charity banging my head on brick wall so I asked what does she want from me. I have tried and tried to direct her. She wants to sell at 500 quid he has no papers think he has first vac and chip I said this will not hap no one will pay 500 quid to a teen not a breeder no back round nothing 
Feeding him on bakers so have her royal cann shih tzu junior dry for now this is all I had. She is sleepin on what she wants to do. I said I will go around to check him over as he is alway curing her words
Liz b
Liz b
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz b Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:04 pm

I have told on her to her aunt who works in rescue lol think an hopeful she will take charge
Liz b
Liz b
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz b Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:06 pm

[url=[url=https://s1360.photobucket.com/user/Lizb86/media/Mobile Uploads/image_zps61f93b47.jpg.html]To sad to help  Image_zps61f93b47[/url]]To sad to help  Image_zps61f93b47[/url]
Liz b
Liz b
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz b Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:07 pm

Looks so scared clearly drivin with a pup in the front seat while taking a photo is a good idea
Liz b
Liz b
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:58 pm

This makes me so cross and very upset, how can people treat innocent little beings like this, goodness knows what his fate will be.
AJ
AJ
Limit Dog or Bitch
Limit Dog or Bitch

Registration date : 2013-02-08
Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz b Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:25 pm

Way I am feelin now is to march down there and bang the breeder and girls heads together.
Breeder info was largish shih tzu dad tiny mum both family pets she wanted one litter before spaying. Then sold her pup to a 17 year old for 500 quid :-@ 
What a game
Liz b
Liz b
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by sujay Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:01 pm

I am so annoyed I don't know what to say. How on earth can any responsible adult do such a stupid disgusting thing is totally beyond me. What I want to do to both the breeder and the idiot of a 17 year old is not decent to be written on a public forum, but I think everyone can imagine what I am thinking. This is wrong on so many levels.
sujay
sujay
Supreme Champion
Supreme Champion

Registration date : 2009-07-19
Number of posts : 2636

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz b Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:09 pm

Well he cries all night long so good know what she is doin wih him clearly not crate training or supporting his needs will end up with a problem if they carry on. I said would go tomoz to have look at him to see if he is in pain ( told to go vets) also to see if I can talk to adult about his future I feel if I stick my nose in to muh they may put the breaks on. 
They only spoke to me because I have a shih tzu thank god it was me not any other random with a shih tzu. 
Told her to make a den for him to sleep in make sure he has water nd warm but not next to raidator lol
Liz b
Liz b
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz b Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:10 pm

I don't normally answer calls like this but I am feel so emotional my heart went out to him
Liz b
Liz b
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalUK Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:54 pm

Low life's like that want to make a profit...makes me sick. They should be made to pay someone 500 to take him instead of the other way round.
Poor baby, breaks my heart.....if only they would just donate.
CrystalUK
CrystalUK
Puppy
Puppy

Registration date : 2014-01-10
Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz b Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:49 am

It's the lack of basic care that's gets me her aunt has jumped on board to help with him 
So it's either sell or he will be given to aunt who knows poor lil lamb has been buffered around and is having separation issues already tolieting all the time mostly threw fear and just pup. 
Goin to plan a rescue mission
Liz b
Liz b
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes55 Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:03 am

Poor puppy, honestly what is wrong with people.  Surely when you buy a shih tzu you know they are going to require more maintenance than a short haired dog.  As for how it's being kept, well he is obviously not being cared for properly and being so young and vulnerable it makes you feel very sad.  I knew very little about shih tzu's when we got Daisy and it was a steep learning curve but you do get there eventually!

Why did the owner of the puppy feel it was necessary to let her dog have a litter if she knew so little about breeding.  I really believe breeding is best left to people who are experience and know what they are doing and to breed purely for profit without considering the breed is irresponsible   Rolling Eyes 

Lyn
Mercedes55
Mercedes55
Challenge Certificate
Challenge Certificate

Registration date : 2012-08-01
Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz b Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:40 pm

No idea y they do it's a old wives tale... He looks like a full shih tzu bit without seein him I don't know but it does not really matter see if I can sort it or help
Liz b
Liz b
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by simbalove Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:47 pm

If that's his photo above there is no doubt he is a full shih tzu and a lovely one at that. ..doesn't deserve this. I still don't understand how anyone can not feel love and protection for such a little baby. ..what fun and love she could be having:(
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sands-62 Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:05 pm

That is the most appalling thing I have heard of.That puppy looks scared. He so gorgeous.There is no way anyone will pay £500 for him. This is just why you see this message on the backs of cars and the like 'A dog is for life not just for Christmas' how does a 17 year old have a spare £500 to buy a puppy. The breeder can have no scruples if the allow one of their pups to be sold to a 17 year old. They obviously just saw the £ signs without any care for the puppy's welfare. Absolutely dreadful.
sands-62
sands-62
Best In Show
Best In Show

Registration date : 2009-10-24
Number of posts : 3553

http://csanderson93@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz b Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:37 pm

Right went around the shih tzu is younger then 10 weeks 
The aunt went mental and took him to a foster because poor lad was just not been looked after.
Foster has no idea about the breed so guided her in some care being nice nice to keep it all calm. 
I have offered him a home not paying but will pay for vac micro chip. They r thinking about it as it's a loss 
But the eyes were gunk up they was about to cut hair with kitchen sissors this is what we r dealing with ere. Sorted eye at least so comfy. 
Advised to come of biscuits as he can't eat them get tired and goes to sleep I have checked
Liz b
Liz b
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz b Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:40 pm

Mouth and nose just think he is young and kibble to dry so said as emergency nature diet puppy to get some energy into him.... Not sure I am going the right thing but he is in the hands of fools and he is clearly not doing well.... He seem playful but may have worms told them to worm him and have them drontol pup syrup stuff. 
For some reason they bathed him in shower gel so he is alil itchy no fleas.
Could have just took him there and then.... Keep my cool was hard. 
They don't want him to go to charity and when I think she says foster think it's a friend with dogs :-@
Liz b
Liz b
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by simbalove Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:45 pm

Nature diet puppy fine tho if he is very young should be having some milk too either lactol welpi or goats milk.  Needs to see a vet really to check for problems and also check for tape worm tho probably ok in that area if not fleas. If you are worried about his welfare you need to call rspca xxx
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz b Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:11 pm

I wouldn't say RSPCA needs to be informed think the pup needs some food as dry bakers is not working he has been put to a friend who has items for the dog aka bed toys food water bowls.... Think the idea of selling on has sunk in and when he is not 100 % is cruel. Told them no more bathing and spraying smelly stuff... I will call about the milk good idea. 
Already told them about vet. He has not been worked or fleaed so have instructed to do so at least and not the pants stuff from market. His bits r abit crusty from wee cause he has been peeing on kitchen floor with nothing to absorb the wee so told them pup pads at night.... They don't want to crate... 
So told them to at least leave him in safe space so he can't roam and get lost. 
I will call tomoz but I think they r a lil lost not being cruel. 
Hate this poor lil boy just wanna help more.... Will keep u update
Liz b
Liz b
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz b Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:14 pm

Think the pup is scared also carry him around so he did not pee which may be a reason for a full belly he is in a massive open plan flat with his water and food at one end miles away so is a lil lost.... He is so sweet and just sat on my lap nibbling my fingers and looking at me with them big brown eyes.
Liz b
Liz b
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz b Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:50 am

Had a message he has been crying whimpering night long... Said he has been moved around a lot and lost also has he ate maybe hungry. They brought butchers puppy and gravy something like that. Said this was to rich so in the price range wet from said maybe James w b pup but works out cheaper nature diet because it's a bigger tray. If they r going to buy butchers at least get the non gravy pate version.... And not put te whole tin in the bowl and leave out all night long... Jesus !!!! I have have them royal canin shih tzu 28 pup dry but seems like they r not using that.... But pointless me giving them food when they can't afford to maintain it.... Low budget wise what can I suggest as it's all poo but what's less poo ?
Liz b
Liz b
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by simbalove Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:32 pm

Has he actually been weaned by the breeder?  I am sorry Liz but you SHOULD contact rspca. They need official help by official I mean somebody who can enforce the correct care of the puppy (which btw is law) otherwise there is going to be a dead puppy there.
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz b Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:39 pm

He is eattin has water and shelter there is nothing RSPCA will do he has been drinking a lil goats milk. They will not come out they just need help in the right direction foster friend is listening to me his poo and wee is fine. 
It's finding a home because she can't keep him because of landlord
Liz b
Liz b
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down