Shih Tzu Whispers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sleep Well
Please help me choose a name for my new furbaby EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 3:29 pm by simbalove

» Hi New Member
Please help me choose a name for my new furbaby EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 4:51 pm by simbalove

»  WE HAVE A WINNER OF THE CHRISTMAS PHOTO COMPETITION
Please help me choose a name for my new furbaby EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 3:44 pm by TracyDi

» MY BEAUTIFUL BOY JOSH
Please help me choose a name for my new furbaby EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 12:42 pm by simbalove

» welcome libgor
Please help me choose a name for my new furbaby EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:12 pm by Michele

» Little Guy in Swansea needs a new home
Please help me choose a name for my new furbaby EmptyWed May 24, 2017 11:19 am by simbalove

» Hi my 2 well I think Shih tzus
Please help me choose a name for my new furbaby EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 9:34 pm by Michele

» Welcome Wedgiewolves
Please help me choose a name for my new furbaby EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:01 pm by sands-62

» Welcome Sally
Please help me choose a name for my new furbaby EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 7:11 pm by simbalove

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Please help me choose a name for my new furbaby

+2
suzytzu
Roamalot
6 posters

Go down

Please help me choose a name for my new furbaby Empty Please help me choose a name for my new furbaby

Post by Roamalot Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Hi everyone thanks for letting me join your page, Ive just brought home my beautiful 9 week old Black and White baby girl, I cant decide what to call her, can you guys give me your ideas lol??? my daughter thinks Sybil ...I think Izzy, hub cant decide, any advice appreciated.
Roamalot
Roamalot
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Registration date : 2012-11-15
Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Please help me choose a name for my new furbaby Empty Re: Please help me choose a name for my new furbaby

Post by suzytzu Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:51 pm

Hi and welcome, our black n white girl is called Meg. but we also have a sophie, maisy, ruby, jasmine and indy, try googling dog names and you might find some you like. Happy hunting and congratulations on your new puppy
Tell us what you decide on sue x

suzytzu
suzytzu
Graduate
Graduate

Registration date : 2011-04-26
Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Please help me choose a name for my new furbaby Empty Re: Please help me choose a name for my new furbaby

Post by sujay Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:49 am

Hi Tracey and welcome to the forum, it's great to have you here. Smile Congratulations on your gorgeous little fur baby, she is really cute, and has a lovely face. How about Maisie, Lottie, Raven or Jet? You are in for a lot of fun and games, especially with Christmas coming up. Smile

Please feel free to post any photos of your puppy as we love to see the mischief they get up to. Any questions, just ask away and someone will soon be along to help. Smile
sujay
sujay
Supreme Champion
Supreme Champion

Registration date : 2009-07-19
Number of posts : 2636

Back to top Go down

Post by simbalove Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:00 pm

Hi Tracey and a very warm welcome... your new baby is gorgeous.

Love some of the names suggested... like Sybil and Izzie (which is what I call my Isabella) I have had a couple of black and whites who were called Gemma, Poppy, Meg and Precious who looked facially like your little girl Very Happy

I also like Sophie Ebony, Ming, Suki, Jodie, Kizzie, Lotus and Ruby... had a look at my chinese name book for suitable for black/white dogs... not anything that jumped out at me but will give you a couple:

HIH YAY (hee yay) - DARK NIGHT

KAN TS'HAOU(karn tchowoo) LIQUORICE

PWAN YAY (pwarn yay) MIDNIGHT

TSING HWA (tching hooah) INDIGO

MING TSING CRYSTAL

PIH YUH (PEE YOU) SAPPHIRE

YENG SING - LUSTRE OF GEMS

Hope that sets your minds going.... then all of a sudden her name will come into your head because I believe their name is already chosen Smile

You are going to have so much fun... enjoy every minute because they don't stay little for long.. and I can promise you that every day you will have something to smile or laugh about as shih tzu are the best ever canine companion... they have such unique individual characters (well not exactly as the characteristics have been passed down through the generations..... it is fascinating to watch them and to learn about their ancestors too xxxxx
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Registration date : 2008-09-18
Number of posts : 10573

http://shihtzuwhispers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sands-62 Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:07 pm

Hi and welcome to Whispers. If I had another girl I would choose Lottie or Mabel.
sands-62
sands-62
Best In Show
Best In Show

Registration date : 2009-10-24
Number of posts : 3553

http://csanderson93@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercedes55 Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:24 am

She looks lovely. I also found it difficult to pick a name when we got our puppy back in August. I had settled on Lily but by the time we got her I'd changed it to Daisy Mae and I think it suits her just right.

Hope you settle on a name soon Very Happy

Lyn
Mercedes55
Mercedes55
Challenge Certificate
Challenge Certificate

Registration date : 2012-08-01
Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum