Shih Tzu Whispers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sleep Well
hello Im Tandra! EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 3:29 pm by simbalove

» Hi New Member
hello Im Tandra! EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 4:51 pm by simbalove

»  WE HAVE A WINNER OF THE CHRISTMAS PHOTO COMPETITION
hello Im Tandra! EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 3:44 pm by TracyDi

» MY BEAUTIFUL BOY JOSH
hello Im Tandra! EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 12:42 pm by simbalove

» welcome libgor
hello Im Tandra! EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:12 pm by Michele

» Little Guy in Swansea needs a new home
hello Im Tandra! EmptyWed May 24, 2017 11:19 am by simbalove

» Hi my 2 well I think Shih tzus
hello Im Tandra! EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 9:34 pm by Michele

» Welcome Wedgiewolves
hello Im Tandra! EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:01 pm by sands-62

» Welcome Sally
hello Im Tandra! EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 7:11 pm by simbalove

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

hello Im Tandra!

4 posters

Go down

hello Im Tandra! Empty hello Im Tandra!

Post by cupcakelove Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:46 pm

I never really did a formal intro of my self so I thought I might. Hi my name is Tandra!

I have a 3 year old shih tzu named cupcake. Lat year I moved to Arizona from Kentucky and my poor baby had to be left behind with my mom for a whole year... I missed her so very much! The reason we moved is my husband is in the Air Force so we were stationed here in AZ. I had just had our first child and we were a little tight on cash so my mom offered to take care of her while we got settled in and got used to having a little one. We have visited cupcake and family several times over this past year so she knows our daughter. They love each other so so much. So my husband said we were finally ready to take her and have her live with us. Im so excited! She will be flying here on Sunday via continental airlines. I really cant wait to have her back Its been such a lonely year without her. sad

cupcakelove
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Registration date : 2010-12-14
Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

hello Im Tandra! Empty Re: hello Im Tandra!

Post by x Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:56 pm

Oh I do love a happy ending.....so glad you are having her back My father was in the Royal Air Force so I understand the difficulties you are facing with moving around, and a new baby as well. I do hope she settles back into life again with you....I am sure she will ....just give her a lttle extra time and care. Lucky you to have a Mom who would take her in for you. hello Im Tandra! 132239 I love her name !!!!!

x
Open Dog or Bitch
Open Dog or Bitch

Registration date : 2009-07-29
Number of posts : 520

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakelove Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Yeah being in the service is tough and children need so much love in that first year of life. Im betting she will do great here. Even when I call to talk to her she just shakes all over with excitement and barks at me lol. Man I love that dog! stroke

I am so thankful she has taken care of her for me! Ill be taking pics alllll day Sunday lol. Hopefully I can figure out how to post some. HAHA. Funniest thing is my husband named her that! lmao

waving xmas tree

cupcakelove
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by sujay Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:31 am

I bet you are excited, and I don't blame you. I know I would be! You are so lucky to have had your Mum to look after cupcake for you, I think she will miss her now she has gone. Maybe she will find that she wants her own bundle of fur now!

I hope your daughter has fun with her new four legged friend, I bet they will get up to all sorts of mischief together. I can't wait to see the photos of them playing. Smile
sujay
sujay
Supreme Champion
Supreme Champion

Registration date : 2009-07-19
Number of posts : 2636

Back to top Go down

Post by simbalove Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:53 pm

now thats what i call a happy ending - you are going to have so much fun watching your daughter grow up with cupcake... as shih tzu have the intelligence and mind set of an average to bright 2 year old you do realise what capers you are in for don't you?lol!

looking forward to the photos too xxx
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Registration date : 2008-09-18
Number of posts : 10573

http://shihtzuwhispers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sujay Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:34 pm

And they seem to spend most of their lives creating havoc as well. I didn't realise how much before Simba came along, I thought Westies were trouble, but they are easy compared with Shih Tzu's!!! lol!
sujay
sujay
Supreme Champion
Supreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by simbalove Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:09 pm

But you wouldn't have them any other way would you? Very Happy
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakelove Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:15 am

Oh yeah I bet they will be into all kinds of things and making messes lol. Im looking forward to it though. I love the dog with a strong passion! She is the sweetest little thing. I just know my daughter, her name is Aubrey btw, will LOVE having her here. I have been telling her we are getting a new dog tomorrow, at least new to her lol, and she keeps saying dog dog dog! We have some friends who have a german shepherd/ golden retriever mix that she has a blast playing chase with.

My mom was telling me today that she will miss her. Cupcake has become her best friend since ive been away. Maybe ill have to surprise my mom with her own lil shih tzu Wink

cupcakelove
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by sujay Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:06 am

True Lesley, they are so full of mischief it isn't true!

Aubrey will be so excited at getting her new friend today, I can imagine the chaos you will be experiencing. I think surprising your Mum with her own puppy would be a lovely idea. Shih Tsu's are such lovely companions. Smile
sujay
sujay
Supreme Champion
Supreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by simbalove Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:41 pm

I think that's a lovely idea too as your mum will really miss the love/companionship of a shih tzu and deserves her own.

AS for Aubrey and Cupcake - well I am waiting to hear all the fun they provide you with.

When my nephew was a baby he came to visit me with his mum (my sister) and I had a young bitch at that time called Poppy and while all my dogs loved him (beau used to climb up on him and kiss him) Poppy thought she was the same as him so they used to run round and round my lounge Poppy chasing Rick and then suddenly they would turn round and run the other way Rick chasing Poppy - it had me and my sister in stitches!!
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakelove Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:01 am

Well me and cupcake have spent all day together! Its been wonderful! She hasnt even had an accident. Im super impressed! cheer 2
here are a few pics enjoy!!!!

hello Im Tandra! 164891_475638631902_719651902_6045233_5159934_n

hello Im Tandra! 156961_475610181902_719651902_6044740_5403461_n

cupcakelove
Minor Puppy
Minor Puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by simbalove Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:54 am

You must be so pleased tro have her home xxxx (feel sorry for your mum though teddy hug
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:23 pm

Awwwww!!!!!!!! Tandra she is more charming than I had imagined. It must have been a very sad but happy day for you on sunday....sad cos your Mom was losing a georgeous companion and happy cos you were being reunited with you best canine friend.
I had one of those happiest saddest moments when I was gifted a little Pommeranian called Brandy.My friend had been given him shortly after her previous Chihuahua had died but after owning him for 10 days he aggravated her asthma so much she was told by her Dr that he had to go. She offered me a chance to give him a home ( I had already fallen in love with him and I couldn't bear to think of him going into a shelter ) and I took it .....but I also realized how upsetting it was for my friend to lose him....still she at least knew where he was. Unfortunately my friend died a few years later having got a Chihuahua again in the meantime.....you guessed it ..I ended up with that little dog too his name was Tiggi .Gosh telling this story has brought a tear to my eye...sorry ! Its been 15 years since my friend died and both dogs are now in a better place with their other Mum
Happy Christmas Tandra & Cupcake & Family hello Im Tandra! 920587

x
Open Dog or Bitch
Open Dog or Bitch

Registration date : 2009-07-29
Number of posts : 520

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum