Shih Tzu Whispers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sleep Well
Wolftucker ingredients - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 3:29 pm by simbalove

» Hi New Member
Wolftucker ingredients - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 4:51 pm by simbalove

»  WE HAVE A WINNER OF THE CHRISTMAS PHOTO COMPETITION
Wolftucker ingredients - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 3:44 pm by TracyDi

» MY BEAUTIFUL BOY JOSH
Wolftucker ingredients - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 12:42 pm by simbalove

» welcome libgor
Wolftucker ingredients - Page 2 EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:12 pm by Michele

» Little Guy in Swansea needs a new home
Wolftucker ingredients - Page 2 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 11:19 am by simbalove

» Hi my 2 well I think Shih tzus
Wolftucker ingredients - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 9:34 pm by Michele

» Welcome Wedgiewolves
Wolftucker ingredients - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:01 pm by sands-62

» Welcome Sally
Wolftucker ingredients - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 7:11 pm by simbalove

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Wolftucker ingredients

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wolftucker ingredients - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolftucker ingredients

Post by sands-62 Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:50 pm

You won't know yourself with a large freezer Liz.That is a big amount a day but right for three dogs, especially as Henry is a big boy. 
Liz that is a good idea if you have a stockist of Nutriment nearby you can buy a small amount to try first and see if it differs to Wolf Tucker. I also saw Rooney Roxy and Pippa mentioned another new company about to launch raw food called Natural Pet Pantry so don't know what that will be like.
sands-62
sands-62
Best In Show
Best In Show

Registration date : 2009-10-24
Number of posts : 3553

http://csanderson93@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz b Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:56 pm

Seen the pet pantry as well. 600 g for the three dogs a day seems lots hey Henry is tiny cocker weighs 13kg maybe 12.5 can't remember but he is a show type. 
Maggie is lil and cathy I guest here weight 
Maggie ate out of a bowl for the first time in 7 months she got really bad hang up about it refused to eat put of it. Always ate of a mat tonight I just dished it up.... She took 15 mins to go to bowl the raw tripe smell was to much to resist lol
Liz b
Liz b
Best In Show
Best In Show

Registration date : 2012-02-13
Number of posts : 1515

Back to top Go down

Post by sands-62 Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:11 pm

Aaw bless.I am sure you will find it much easier to store in a larger freezer. Mali always plays up when feeding time comes. She waits for Tasha to finish and when she thinks Tash is going to start on hers she dashes to her bowl and eats, lil monkey. I may have a look at pets pantry when they get going with it.
sands-62
sands-62
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz b Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:23 pm

Maggie Mae is the same alway goin the game and has crazy habits that she does before eatting we r trying to solve some of these.
Liz b
Liz b
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by sands-62 Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:29 am

Raw 2paw don't do delivery to my area with their own vans, but can still send it with a courier next day. The delivery charge would be £10.95 but for that I can get up to 20 kg which is good. I will see how you get on with it Liz before I make a decision the meat is cheap so then it is a case of what Mali & Tasha need. I don't really need to order more at the moment so will look at it nearer the time.
sands-62
sands-62
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz b Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:35 am

Well I am still waitin for a invoice to come threw my delivery date is v soon so worried keep emailing them but nothing they have been on holiday so I guess it's all backed up. 10 quid Jesus but I guess I pay 6 quid twice a month so worth it. I can see y ppl go to pets at home or super market cause all this faf with emails an waiting and delivery charges make sure u r in for order stuff can be a pain I have three dogs so works out cheaper feeding raw not 3 dif foods which they don't eat... Of course all the benefits etc
But if u had one dog I can see y ppl don't do it at times it's confused the crap out of me and I have forgot to defost any it 5 in the morning and I wanna pull my hair out but !!!!! I have kept it up for the sake of the pups and even now waiting a delivery of a freezer which cost 140 quid if I brought dry it would have been like most of the year supply lol 
:-(
Liz b
Liz b
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by sands-62 Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:47 am

Liz b wrote:Well I am still waitin for a invoice to come threw my delivery date is v soon so worried keep emailing them but nothing they have been on holiday so I guess it's all backed up. 10 quid Jesus but I guess I pay 6 quid twice a month so worth it. I can see y ppl go to pets at home or super market cause all this faf with emails an waiting and delivery charges make sure u r in for order stuff can be a pain I have three dogs so works out cheaper feeding raw not 3 dif foods which they don't eat... Of course all the benefits etc
But if u had one dog I can see y ppl don't do it at times it's confused the crap out of me and I have forgot to defost any it 5 in the morning and I wanna pull my hair out but !!!!! I have kept it up for the sake of the pups and even now waiting a delivery of a freezer which cost 140 quid if I brought dry it would have been like most of the year supply lol 
:-( I am sure Liz when you get settled into a routine with it all it won't be  so bad. I was lucky we had a big chest freezer in the garage that was really too big for our needs so at least it gets more use now. I hadn't been used to spending all this money on dog food either but to be honest they haven't eaten it at the rate I thought they would because they haven't wanted to eat at breakfast time and maybe that was also they were in Season too.teddy hug 
sands-62
sands-62
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz b Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:55 am

Mine dog have the oppersite and hoovered it up totally tell the dif in them it's just so expensive but its only because maggie ate nothing and wasted dry food all the time and Henry always had probs with rice in food and cereal so only could have one flavour. Because he is double the weight of a shih tzu 
The time waiting for maggie to eat was a pain now she eats straight away so sticking to it. 
I don't have a garage to the chest frezzer has to go in the dinning room till I et a shed for all the outside stuff that's under my stairs then it can go there as u can see totall logistical nightmare !
Liz b
Liz b
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by sands-62 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:00 am

Liz b wrote:Mine dog have the oppersite and hoovered it up totally tell the dif in them it's just so expensive but its only because maggie ate nothing and wasted dry food all the time and Henry always had probs with rice in food and cereal so only could have one flavour. Because he is double the weight of a shih tzu 
The time waiting for maggie to eat was a pain now she eats straight away so sticking to it. 
I don't have a garage to the chest frezzer has to go in the dinning room till I et a shed for all the outside stuff that's under my stairs then it can go there as u can see totall logistical nightmare !

Yes I can see that Liz. You will get there though. Tasha eats far Quicker since being on Raw than when she was on kibble.
sands-62
sands-62
Best In Show
Best In Show

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz b Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:02 am

No going back now brought the f...ing freezer that I am still waiting for lol
Liz b