Shih Tzu Whispers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sleep Well
Noticed these issues with using the forum EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 3:29 pm by simbalove

» Hi New Member
Noticed these issues with using the forum EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 4:51 pm by simbalove

»  WE HAVE A WINNER OF THE CHRISTMAS PHOTO COMPETITION
Noticed these issues with using the forum EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 3:44 pm by TracyDi

» MY BEAUTIFUL BOY JOSH
Noticed these issues with using the forum EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 12:42 pm by simbalove

» welcome libgor
Noticed these issues with using the forum EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:12 pm by Michele

» Little Guy in Swansea needs a new home
Noticed these issues with using the forum EmptyWed May 24, 2017 11:19 am by simbalove

» Hi my 2 well I think Shih tzus
Noticed these issues with using the forum EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 9:34 pm by Michele

» Welcome Wedgiewolves
Noticed these issues with using the forum EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:01 pm by sands-62

» Welcome Sally
Noticed these issues with using the forum EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 7:11 pm by simbalove

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Noticed these issues with using the forum

2 posters

Go down

Noticed these issues with using the forum Empty Noticed these issues with using the forum

Post by anjgi Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:10 am

anyone else notice these issues?

when I click through on my email notification it takes me to a page about an event. When I click through on the shih tzu forum link on that page it takes me to a page with my pic up and various messages but no forum.

the 'home' page link at the top doesn't work. For a while the only way I could get in was to log off, then type in the URL again and then log back in, which took me to the home page.

Now I've discovered the 'home' at the very very bottom, which works!

Just thought I'd let you know.
Anjgi
anjgi
anjgi
Puppy
Puppy

Registration date : 2010-11-12
Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Noticed these issues with using the forum Empty Re: Noticed these issues with using the forum

Post by simbalove Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:04 pm

The page about an event is the result of me setting up an online business card with the company who hosts my domain - then finding they put that there and my forum disappeared. I cancelled the business card and got my forum back but unfortunately this nuisance still remains and I am unable to do anything about it as I can no longer edit the business card - sorry.

D0on't know about the home link - it works on all the computers I use!

I don't log off but every now and then I havbe to log in and I find taht blooming annoying. Sadly I cannot afford to pay to have this forum hosted as I do it in my spare time and pay for all the domain names and stuff anyway and this forum host seems to be one of the better ones Very Happy
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Registration date : 2008-09-18
Number of posts : 10573

http://shihtzuwhispers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Noticed these issues with using the forum Empty Re: Noticed these issues with using the forum

Post by anjgi Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:31 pm

no problem. Just thought I'd mention it in case they were issues you didn't know about. thanks for the response. You're doing a grand job!
anjgi
anjgi
Puppy
Puppy

Registration date : 2010-11-12
Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by simbalove Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Thanks a lot Very Happy
simbalove
simbalove
Admin

Registration date : 2008-09-18
Number of posts : 10573

http://shihtzuwhispers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down